About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tower of Treasure


Tower of Treasure by Scott Chantler.
Scott Chantler is a great Canadian author / illustrator - one that I would love to meet, I'd have so many questions for him and I'm sure that after reading afew of his graphic novels you would want to meet him too.
Here's the write up about Tower of Treasure.
As an acrobat in a traveling circus, 14-year-old orpahn Dessa Redd flies throught the air with ease. Still, she is weighed down by troubling memories. But when her ragtag circus troupe pulls into the city of Kingsbridge, Dessa feels a tickle of hope. Maybe here in the royal city she will finally find her twin brother - or the mysterious man who snatched him away when they were just children.
Fun, action-adventure, graphic novel.
read on.

No comments: