About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Withering Tights


Withering Tights by Louise Rennison

Confession of Georgia Nicholson is back with Georgia's younger cousin Tallulah Casey. Yes! more hilarity from Jolly Ole England.

Summary:
Picture the scene: Dother Hall preforming arts college somewhere Up North , surrounded by rolling dales, bearded cheesemaking villagers (male and female) and wildlife of the squirrely type. On the whole its not quite the showbiz experience Tallulah was expecting ... but once her mates show up and they start their FAME I'm gonnnna liiivvvve forevvvver, I'm gonna fill my tiggghts summer course things are bound to look up. Especially when the boys arrive (When DO the boys arrive?) Six weeks of parent-free freedom, BOY freedom, artistic freedom, cos it's the THEATRE dahling, theatre.

Here's the trailer.

No comments: