About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I So Don't Do Makeup

I So Don't Do Makeup by Barrie Summy
Summary:
This third mystery about fast thinking sleuth Sherry Holmes Baldwin is perfect for those that love investigating with heroines they can relate to.
What's better than a sleepover? A sleepover with makeovers! Sherry and her friends have an awesome time with eye shadow, glitter, and more hair products than a salon. But when the girls wake up the next morning with serious skin issues, Sherry is freaked. Someone must have tampered with her makeup. And if anyone can solve a mystery involving mascara, it's Sherry Holmes Baldwin.

No comments: