About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If I Stay


If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Wow, Megan thanks for another terrific read! I loved this one. I've bookmarked several pages that I thought were just incredible. Loved this line "Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."

This is a powerful story of friendship, family and love, and how in a blink things can change. I loved the music scene and having lived not far away from Eugene I understand that whole indie music scene that thrives there. I loved how Mia and Adam have such different music tastes and yet can admire and understand each others passion toward their very indivdual talents. I won't bore you with what else I loved about this book instead I'll post the book trailer and the author interview and you can see for yourself what I'm talk'n about.





Read On.

No comments: