About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Into the Volcano


Into the Volcano by Don Wood

I thought this was terrific graphic novel. Action, adventure, brothers, an evil looking aunt and a mission to go deep into a volcano. The art work and sequencing of it were right on the money! At times it almost felt like a non-fiction book because I was learning so much. A fun read for those not yet familiar with graphic novels, this would be a great one to start with.

The authors website is pretty cool too. Here's how it all started. For more check out the cite. www.audreywood.com/mac_site/into_the_volcano/into_the_volcano_menu.html

Read On.

No comments: