About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Book Fair results

We held a very successful Book Fair, we sold over $3500 worth of books, and profited $800 for our library. I've already started taking requests for books we need to have for the library, so if you have a suggestion of something we need, let me know!!


Thank you to Michael and Susan of Owl's Nest Books for providing such a great selection and book-talking them to students and to Mrs. Wolsey and Ms. King-Hunter for the wonderful door prizes. Special thanks to all of you who supported the fair by buying books for your self and in some cases for your friends.

Here's some photo's of the event.





No comments: