About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wonderstruck


Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

This my friends is the book I've been anxiously waiting for. I absolutely loved Brian Selznick's first book  The Invention of Hugo Cabret and now we have another beautifully illustrated cleverly crafted book to put along side it on the shelf. I'll rave about it soon at school.
 Till then here is the trailer.



For those of you that have read The Invention of Hugo Cabret you'll be happy to know it will soon come out as a movie.



And just because I think Brian Selznick is a genius. Here's some more.

No comments: