About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Magnificent 12 : The Call

The Magnificent 12 : The Call by Michael Grant

Some of you know I loved Michael Grant's  GONE series, so I can hardly wait until this one shows up. In the meantime I'll give you a little taste of what to look forward to.

Summary from the publisher:
Until the 3000 year-old man appeared in the boy's room, middle-schooler Mack MacAvoy had resigned himself to leading a middling, unexceptional life. That was before the ancient bathroom crasher identified Mack as one of The Magnificent Twelve, a group of talented 12-year-olds who have been empowered to save the world. Before they can do that however, Mack must track down these other special children and prepare to do battle. Action, magic and laughs.

And there's a book trailer.
REad ON

No comments: