About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Unwritten Rule


The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

From the back cover;
Everyone knows the unwritten rule, you don't like your best friends' boyfriend.
Sarah has had a crush on Ryan for years. He's easy to talk to, supersmart, and totally gets her. Lately it seems like he's paying extra attention to her. Every thing would be perfect except for two things, Ryan is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna is Sarah's best friend.
Sarah forces herself to avoid Ryan and tries to convince herself not to like him. She feels so guilty for liking him, and the last thing she wants is to hurt her best friend. But when she is thrown together with Ryan one night, something happens. It's wonderful... and awful.
Sarah is torn apart by guilt, but what she feels is nothing short of addiction, and she can't help herself from wanting more...

Sounds like a winner to me. It's already been snapped up by a few people so I guess I'll have to wait my turn to read it. Till then I've got a couple that I'm willing to read.
Read On

No comments: