About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Finally


Finally by Wendy Mass

You can pierce your ears when your twelve. You can go to the mall with your friends when your twelve. You can babysit little Timmy nextdoor when your twelve. You can get a cell phone when your twelve. Hey, you can even ride in the front passenger seat when your twelve.

When your twelve, when your twelve, when your twelve...

My name is Rory Swenson, and I've been waiting to turn twelve my whole life. In exactly 18 hours, 36 minutes and 52 seconds, it will finally happen.

My life will officially begin...

I love Wendy Mass and her writing style, it's easy, fun and puts you right there in the heart of things. So it's no wonder that Finally is already a hit with so many readers at G.S. Lakie.

Read On

No comments: