About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jake Ransom

Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow by James Rollins

A mysterious envelope, a glowing artifact, and an explosion that blows out the lights...
Jake Ransom and his older sister, Kady, are suddenly moving through darkness. A few words scrape into his mind, like fingernails digging at the lid of a stone coffin.
"Come to me..."
It's the Skull King, the evil that threatens Calypsos - a strange world where Jake will begin to find his own strenth and the power of friendship. In Calypsos, Jake searches for answers to his parents' disappearance and learns that the Skull King wants him and Kady - dead or alive.

Here's the book trailer.

No comments: