About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Reading

An Awesome Book by Dallas Clayton

There are some books in this life that are just perfect. They fit a hundred different monmentous occasions. This one will be joining my list of books that make a perfect present. Based on the simple theme of dreaming big, not giving up on those dreams and keeping an active imagination throughout your life.
This is also a wonderful story about Dad writing and illustrating a colourful, wildly imaginative book for his child, searching endlessly for a publisher, deciding who needs a publisher - I believe in this book, and sharing it with the world. And now I'm gonna share it with you.
Read the book / share the story for free--
 right here.
Here's Dallas Clayton's story.


Congratulations Mr. Clayton, you've inspired us all.

No comments: