About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Wrath of Zozimos

Stickman Odyssey : the wrath of Zozimos by Christopher Ford

I love Christopher Ford for drawing stickmen and having such a wonderful sense of humor. The fact that he can give stickmen so much expression gives us creatively challenged folks hope.
Here's the summary:
In his quest to reclaim the throne of Sticatha from his evil stepmother, the exiled prince Zozimos has fought golems, matched wits with a sphinx, and overcome his own ineptitude to, well, stay alive. Now, with his homeland finally in sight, he and his band of misfits ready themselves for battle. Only it's not quite the fight they were expecting...

Where my last funny book left me a little bored, this one kept me reading and laughing right along.

No comments: