About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Make Magazine

My most excellent husband surprized me with a copy of Make Magazine this past Sunday. Tons of projects that I can't wait to explore. Make has been a favourite of mine, since discovering it a couple of years ago. I know I'll be making the marshmellow shooter before long. We're also planning to try to make our own silk screening operation. I'll do a test run on the Kryptonite Kandy. The LED hula hoop looks fun. There's all these and more!!! I'll try to remember to take pictures along the way, so you can be learning from my mistakes.
Here's an image of the m.m.shooter.


No comments: