About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Schooled in the library

The past couple of Tuesday's have been the highlight of my week. We have been sharing the novel Schooled by Gordon Korman. Along with reading the novel, with all of it's typical middle school characters, we have also been enjoying some fun activities. Last Tuesday we embraced the calming effects and tried to balance while doing Tai Chi. And then today we let the colours fly while taking on tie-dye. The results of both events made my day. Cap would definately approve.
Well done! Mrs. Hudson's grade sevens.

Here's some highlights from our Tuesdays.

No comments: