About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Books to movies continued

We had lots of discussion this week about books that we'd like to see made into movies, here are some of your suggestions:
The rest of the Percy Jackson series
Remake -- Eragon
The Compound
Swim the Fly
What I Saw and How I Lied
Maximum Ride
The Maze Runner
Fablehaven
Legend
Divergent
Remake --The Outsiders -- a modern day take on it
When You Reach Me
The House of Night series
The Giver
Schooled
Dairy Queen
Skeleton Man

There were loads of suggestions, unfortunately I can't remember them all. From the books you chose, I was impressed that many of you can clearly see how they would look as a movie. Thank you to all of you who made suggestions, I thought they were great.

No comments: