About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pandemonium

Pandemonium by Chris Wooding and Cassandra Diaz
This is acclaimed author Chris Wooding's first graphic novel - a fun fantasy adventure with a dark twist. Seifer's life is about to becoming a royal pain... as captain of the local skullball team, Seifer Tombchewer is the envy of his peers. He's fast, he's strong and he flies circles around his competition. But Seifer has always dreamed of more - of leaving his tiny remote village for a new life beyond the mountains. He never dreamed it would happen like this.

I really liked this one, it has a great sense of adventure, clever humour and I'll enjoy seeing where the next book in the series will take readers.

No comments: