About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TinTin


Tin Tin and the Secret of the Unicorn by Herge

My family devoured the adventures of Tin Tin. Originally published in 1943 they have kept young people entertained since then. And now they are being recreated for another audience by none other than Stephen Spielberg. Yes, they are coming to a big screen near you - December 23.
Here's a look at the movie poster and a trailer.
I hope you'll go looking for these classic graphic novels, you will travel the world on countless adventures with a young man called Tin Tin and his little white dog Snowy.

No comments: