About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Candy Construction


Candy Construction: How to build edible race cars, castles, and other cool stuff out of store-bought candy by Sharon Bowers

With shows like Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, Cupcake Wars and Kid in a Candy Store inspiring our future bakers is it any wonder that I could not resist picking up this book for our library.
In Candy Construction author Sharon Bowers reveals how inexpensive and readily available store-bought candy offers an irresistable treasure trove of crafting material. Armed with a bedazzling variety of sugary shapes, there is no limit to what kids can build. Every project is accompanied by full-colour photos and easy to follow, step-by-step building instructions.

I can't wait to sample some of your creations.
Read On

No comments: