About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Friday, June 24, 2011

School House Rocks

The other day I heard this terrific rendition of an old School House Rock song. Many of you have probably never heard of School House Rock - it's from the States and it was an after school cartoon that used song to re-enforce stuff you learned in school. My husband has made me familiar with some of his favourites -- sooooo when this rap version of Mr. Morton came on the radio he could sing along. Subject, predicate and a cool explaination of how they work together.
Here it is - Your introduction to School House Rock.

1 comment: