About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Sisters Grimm


The Sisters Grimm
Book 7
The Everafter War by Michael Buckley


Picking up after the dramatic cliff-hanger that ended Book 6, Sabrina and Daphne's prayers are finally answered when their parents awake from their sleeping spell. But their happy reunion is short-lived, as they are caught in the middle of a war between The Scarlet Hand and Prince Charming's Everafter Army. As the family works to help the Prince's ragtag group of rebels and protect their friends, Sabrina comes face-to-face with the family's deadliest enemy - the mysterious master - who reveals a secret so shocking it will rock the entire family to its core.

This has been such a fun series, I hate for it to end (lucky for me, I know there still one more book being written.)
Here's author Michael Buckley introducing the series.

No comments: