About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hunger Games




Think you'd make a good tribute in The Hunger Games? play a round in the tribute challenge and see if you can beat me or Mr. Newman, the first time I played I score 92% and the last time Mr. Newman played he scored 99%. I guess that means we'd both be dead. Give it your all, but play smart.

Here's the link.

http://scholastic.com/thehungergames/games/index.htm




And remember book 3 Mockingjay comes out September 24, 2010.

1 comment:

Jessica Wilson Gr.8 said...

I Can't Wait For The 3 Hunger Games Book!!!!!!!!!!