About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

More from the future of reading

With the recent release of Apples' ipad here in Canada, I thought I'd once again show some features that the future of reading is looking to incorporate. This is made by Penguin publishing company.



So once again we see that the future of reading looks interactive with the reading device, it will have a social aspect that can let you converse with other readers and will help explain words you don't know and how to pronounce them, that and other tons of cool things.

Read On.

No comments: