About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Libraries of the future


This is one of the most expensive and cool things I've seen for libraries in the future (actually some libraries already have them - I haven't seen any in Canada but I know of some libraries in the States that have them.)


It's called a listening pod. Standing outside of it you hear nothing - sit inside it, you can rock right out!

Read On or Rock On doesn't matter at this library.

1 comment:

Jenna Oliver said...

I cannot believe that. In my opinion that is just societys laziness coming through! That makes me angry. To me at least the computer will never replace the book.