About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

39 Clues - Book 8


The Emperor's Code - Book 8 in the 39 Clues Series by Gordon Korman
I know for some of us, we can hardly wait for the arrival of each of these books, so I was pretty excited when this turned up last week in a box of new arrivals. I quickly read it as I knew I had many readers who were also chomping at the bit to get ahold of it.
Here's the summary- As the race to find the 39 clues builds to its explosive finish, Amy and Dan musts steal a clue guarded by thousands of the world's best soldiers. With their enemies closing in, the siblings are separated . Together, they almost had a chance, but alone.... Could the search for this clue spell the end for Amy and Dan?
Here's a teaser from author Gordon Korman.


No comments: