About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New titles by Gordon Korman


Zoo break by Gordon Korman

Griffin Bing knows about breaking into places. And he's determined to help his friend Savannah find her missing monkey, even if it is on a floating zoo. Griffin the man with a plan, organizes the biggest zoobreak this zoo has ever seen. There's only one problem: after you break a bunch of animals out of a zoo, where do you put them?

This is the follow up book to Swindle. And I thought I'd include this interview with Gordon Korman about how he got his start in writing and he also talks about Swindle which will be a good reminder why this is such a fun book to read.

No comments: