About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Raven


The Raven by Patrick Carman - Skeleton Creek Book 4

Part text, part video, all spine-tingling mystery.

Strange things happen in Skeleton Creek - and when they do, Ryan writes them down and Sarah captures them on video. They've solved old mysteries. They've followed clues all over the country and underground.  They've investigated secret societies. They found their answers. Or so they thought. Because there are still some secrets that Ryan and Sarah haven't uncovered yet. And there's still a shadowy figure standing in their path... someone who doesn't want Ryan and Sarah digging up more of the past.

I can't wait to dive into this next installment of Skeleton Creek. Sorry guys, but I took it home with me, but I promise to have back to the library soon.
In the meantime, here's a teaser.

No comments: