About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Big Time

The Big Time by Tim Green


Things couldn't be going betterfor Troy White. The Atlanta Falcons' football genius is at the top of his game, helping the team get to the playoffs. Agents and lawyers are knocking on his door with big-money offers for the upcoming season, And his own football team has just won the Gerogia State Championship! Troy's celebrating with his friends at Linebacker Seth Halloway's mansion when another lawyer comes knocking - and he says, "I think I'm your father."
In that instant, Troy's life is changed.


This is the sequel to Football Champ.
Here's Tim Green speaking about writing and the Football Genius books.

No comments: