About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm in the mood for food


I'm in the Mood for Food : in the kitchen with Garfield by Jim Davis ; recipes by Barbara Albright

Over the years, Garfield the cat has struck a chord with readers who can identify with his laidback, shall we say lazy approach to life. The famous feline - whose passion for food and sleep is matched only by his adversion to diet and exercise (he prefers lie-downs to sit-ups) - has become the poster cat for all kinds of people none of whom would ever describe themselves as "Type - A's".

Chock full of tasty recipes, the cookbook also features spot art and food related Garfield comics in colour. Includes chapters on Family Food, Party Food, Pasta, Outdoor cooking, Kid recipes, Snacks, and Desserts.

No comments: