About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Art to the extreme


Hey these are photos that I took over the Easter break. They are from a personal residence in Ellensburg, Washington. These folks have dedicated they're life, yard and house to art. They want to make people think about art, and beauty, and fun, that is all around us. Most of the sculptures are made with found pieces, many feature pieces and parts from old bikes.  Life is what you make of it, these people choose colourful, quirky, humourous art.

No comments: