About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Storm warning


Storm warning by Linda Sue Park --- Book #9 - 39 Clues

Yeah!! the next book is here, we're soooo close to knowing who's gonna win it all, and what the ultimate prize will be.

Here's a teaser:
The shadow of a man in black has followed fourteen-year-old Amy Cahill and her younger brother, Dan, on their worldwide search for 39 Clues that lead to a great power. Amy and Dan know the man in black has tried to kill them. They know he is a Madrigal, a member of the most secretive and terrifying group hunting for the Clues. And they know something else, a secret they would rather forget - their parents were Madrigals, too. Amy and Dan have run hard and fast, but they can't escape the man following them. And now, in the wake of a terrible tragedy, he's ready to step out of the darkness for their final confrontation.

1 comment:

Taylor Myndio! X3 said...

I read this in one day! It was soooo good! While i was putting my cards on the 39 clues website I saw an add for the 39 clues app! check out the vidio for it!

http://blog.scholastic.com/ink_splot_26/2009/11/inksplot-exclusive-the-39-clues-madrigal-maze.html


Or if that dosent work you can go onto the 39clues website and check it out!












I cant wait for the tenth! X3




Bye!