About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Liar


Liar by Justine Larbalestier
Micah freely admits that she is a complusive liar. And that maybe the one honest thing she will ever tell you. Over the year's she has duped her classmates, her teachers, and even her parents. But when her boyfriend, Zach, dies under suspicious circumstances, the shock might be enough to set her straight. Or maybe not. Especially when lying comes as naturally to her as breathing. Was Micah dating Zach? Or was Sarah his real girlfriend? And are the stories Micah tells about inheriting a "family gene" real or are they something that exists only in Micah's mind?
There has been a ton of buzz about this one in the publishing world, so I can't wait for it to come home with me.
Here's the book trailer and an interview with the author.


No comments: