About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Invisible Boyfriend


My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day
Heidi has the perfect solution to her popularity problems - a fake boyfriend. She's even made him an internet profile that makes him look like a motorcycle riding, poetry reading badboy, "swoon" Heidi's friends are so impressed that they start emailing Heidi's fake boyfriend with their problems ... including their problems with Heidi.
As if that weren't bad enough, a delicious and possibly single person called "A Real Boy" emails Heidi to say he knows the truth. Can Heidi escape from her worldwide web of lies? Or will her chance at romance disappear faster than you can type gtg.
If you liked Louise Rennison's - Georgia Nicholson series, Angus Thongs and Full-frontal snogging then you might enjoy this too.
Read On

No comments: