About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coffeehouse Angel


Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
When Katrina spots a homeless guy sleeping in the alley behind her grandmother's coffee shop, she decides to leave him a cup of coffee, a bag of chocolate-covered coffee beans, and some pastries to tide him over. Little does she know that this random act of kindness is about to turn her life upside down. The adorable "vagrant" is actually a real guardian angel on a break between missions, and he simply won't go away until he can reward Katrina's selflessness...
This one has already been optioned for a movie, so don't waste any time pick it up before you have to pay money to see it in the theatres.
Read On

1 comment:

Tay >u said...

hiyah!
Sorry this comment is not about Coffeehouse Angel (although I want to read it) this is about a book I just found! Its called...

The Most Brilliant Thoughts of all Time (In Two Lines or Less) edited by John M. Shanahan.

Its a quote book but its deep and funny so I just had to tell you! >u<

see you!