About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Amanda Project


Invisible I by Stella Lennon
When enigmatic high school student Amanda Valentino goes missing, her closest friends vow to find her. The search begins in Invisible I the first title in the eight book series. But once the teens follow clues that might lead to Amanda, they realize that everything they thought they knew about her was false and find themselves with more questions than answers. As they begin to compare notes on their missing friend, the mystery of where - and who - Amanda is deepens.
Sound good !
Here's the book trailer.

No comments: