About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Monday, April 19, 2010

David Lubar



New titles from one of my favourite authors David Lubar.
First up: Invasion of the Road Weenies
Welcome to the weird and wacky world of award-winning storyteller and master of the macabre, David Lubar. These thirty-five tales ranging from the silly and offbeat to flat-out horrifying are just right for reading alone or for telling aloud in the dark.

Second- Flip
Did you ever wish you could be anybody else but who you are? Twins Ryan and Taylor do all the time. They hate who they are. Now they have their chance. They've discovered mysterious alien disks that allow them to "flip"... to become legendary heroes from the past.
But being a hero may not be as much fan as they think.

This author is one of my favourites cause he can always make me laugh.

No comments: