About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Calvin & Hobbes

I adore Calvin & Hobbes, and like many of you, I can while away the hours caught up in those crazy black & white comic strips. Underneath the plain old funny stuff, there is usually a point being made. I thought I would share this one with you. As June fast approaches and assignments and tests loom large in the classroom, some of you will try to use Calvin's approach (beware! not all of his plans work out.)
PROCASTINATION isn't always the best plan.
Now  quit wasting time and get cracking.

No comments: