About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Maximum Ride vol. 2


Maximum Ride vol. 2 by Jame Patterson, adapted by NaRae Lee
Having recovered Angel, Max and the flock head to New York City to pursue a lead regarding their true identities. But where the flock goes, erasers are sure to follow. Even more troubling, though, is the voice that's begun whispering in Max's head. Is it her real destiny to save the world?
Once again I enjoyed the graphic novel version of this series, although not quite as much as the first one. This vol. doesn't have quite the same care and edge as the first did, but it's still a great adaptation of the novel, and a terrific fast read.
Read On

No comments: