About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Favourites from 2009

I took some time to look through my list of books that i read in 2009 - 112 in total (down from last years 134.) I found it hard to just do a top five so i've decided to make it a top ten for this year.

And my winners are---

10 - Pop by Gordon Korman
9 - 39 clues - the entire series so far
8 - The Maze Runner by James Dashner
7 - Impossible by Nancy Werlin
6 - Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur
5 - Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
4 - When you reach me by Rebecca Stead
3 - Map of the Known World by Lisa Sandell
2 - The Compound by S.A. Bodeen
1 - Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Here's hoping that 2010 holds loads more great books to read.
Read On

No comments: