About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

something fun

Hi, heres a fun quiz - determining what kind of wand you would have if you were a character in the world of Harry Potter.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-harry-potter-wand-test

This is my result.
Your result for The Harry Potter Wand Test ...
10", Willow, Veela
You scored 42 wisdom, 28 bravery, 26 emotional, and 17 martyrdom!
A willow wand signifies that you care deeply about emotions, art, and intuition, and that you have a particular knack for charms. The veela hair as a wand core means that you are slightly unpredictable but very powerful.


Read on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I tried the test for fun and here is what I got:
9", Willow, Dragon
You scored 21 wisdom, 44 bravery, 32 emotional, and 11 martyrdom!

A willow wand signifies that you care deeply about emotions, art, and intuition, and that you have a particular knack for charms. Your dragon's heartstring core makes your wand very effective in hexes.

I have to be honest with you though (and don't hate me when I tell you this) I have never read the book(s).