About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Reading

My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody

When I think of summer reading, I think something that is fun, light, charming, with probably just a little romance thrown in. This title fits that description  of  'summer reading' to a tee. What if all your big decisions always seemed to be the wrong ones? That's where Brooklyn is at -- her latest bad decision, throwing a party at her Mom's model house, but wait that's not all, this little party gets outta control and before she knows it, Brooklyn is getting her first ride in a cop car. It's shortly after this that Brooklyn decides things have got to change - she's going to let others decide for her, via her blog My Life Undecided. Hilarity follows. Like I said, light, funny, charming with a little romance - perfect for summer reading (if your a girl.)

Here's the book trailer.

No comments: