About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Shark vs. Train


Hi, I'm back. I've had a glorious summer vacation with most of it being spent out at the cabin in Beaver Mines, and as some of you know, it's pretty rustic out there, no cell phone reception, no computer, no phone for that matter, so I didn't really have a chance to blog about any of the books I read over the summer.
Here goes --
Shark vs. Train by Chris Barton
I don't usually blog about picture books but I will make an exception for this one, in which shark and train go head to head in an all out competion of every sort imaginable. Who will win? Your guess is as good as mine. Loved it, can't wait to share it with some of you and with my neice and nephew.
Here's the book trailer:


No comments: