About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Worst-Case Scenario ~ Choose Your Own Adventure


The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure : Everest by Bill Doyle


I've just ordered this one up, so don't go looking on the shelves for it right away. I did want to tell you about it though. What a great concept, to combine worst-case scenario info with a choose your own adventure book and have graphic novel style pages also added into the mix. This should be terrific fun.

The next book in the series will be Adventure Mars (due out in summer) and then Sharks.

Here's a sneak-peak.

No comments: