About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Zorgamazoo


Zorgamazoo byRobert Paul Weston
Are you a believer in fanciful things? In pirates and dragons and creatures and kings?
Then sit yourself down in a comforatable seat, with maybe some cocoa and something to eat, and I'll spin you a tale of Katrina Katrell, (a girl full of courage and daring as well), who down in the subway, under the ground, saw something fantastical roaming around ...
What was it she saw? I'd rather not say. (Who's ever heard of a Zorgle anyway?)
But if you are curious, clever and brave, if intreped adventure is something you crave, then open this book and I'll leave it to you to uncover the secret of ZORGAMAZOO.
Join Morty the Zorgle and Katrina on a fantastically illustrated, you'll wanna read every word aloud, sophisticated rhyming adventure for all ages.
If you'd like to hear a chapter read by the author check out this his Zorgamazoo website -
I've had one reader say "it's like reading a really long Dr. Seuss story", so if your a Dr. Seuss fan, or if you liked The Name of This Book Is Secret than you might have found your next book.
Read On

No comments: