About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beginner's guide to fly fishing



Beginner's guide to fly fishing by Jim Casada

I've been thinking about Mrs. Valgardson these days, and I know she loves fly fishing in fact I think she even had a fly fishing option once. So, here's a brand new fly fishing book in her honor.

I've tried fly fishing a couple of times - I was unsuccessful :-( but maybe I'll try some hints from the book for when I head to the Castle River this summer.

If your interested, it's been added to the library collection.

Read On.

No comments: