About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Friday, May 22, 2009

My sister's keeper

Remember at the start of the year, I book talked this incredible book by Jodi Picoult - My Sister's Keeper, well I learned shortly after that they were making it into a movie, and that Cameron Diaz was going to play the mother, and in my head there is no way she can be the mother. I know we've had quite a bunch of you read it, so I thought I would put the movie trailer up for you to check out. Tell me that you agree that the book was and always will be soooooo much better.

No comments: