About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Crazy Project / Awesome Result

I love picture books. I love all they can say with so few words. I love the simplicity, the artwork, the humour. So this morning when I came across this project I just felt I needed to share it. Now this has me thinking... do you think we could do a project like this with titles from our library?
Maybe even more than picture books, I enjoy pop-up books, I've tried making simple ones, but get a load outta this guy. He's a true paper engineer. I know I'd love to hold that advent calendar in my hands, peek in every window, every door and be mystified at how it was done.

No comments: