About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Library transformation

As many of you already know, the G.S. Lakie Library is going to undergo a renovation, which students are encouraged to share their ideas of what they'd like the new space to look and feel like. I've started my research into what I'd like to see in some of the space as well. My ideas are way out there, and include all sorts of things most of you have never seen or heard of. I'm gonna share some of them here - to help you spur on your creative sides. my thought is that if your gonna dream, dream big.

This is the transformation children's library.


And the adult version.


I'll keep tossing some of the great library reno ideas out there, so stay tuned.

No comments: