About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Book Fair Thanks














Thanks to all of you who came down to the library and supported the Book Fair.
We've once again had a successful fair, giving you a chance to purchase a new title and with the profits we buy more new titles for the G.S. Lakie Library.

Most of all I want to Thank Mrs. Truscott who came and helped us everyday this week with running the fair. Next time you see her, make sure you give her a smile, and a thank you. She was a wonderful person to have help us with the fair.

I think the most popular seller of this years Fair was : Diary of a Wimpy Kid ; Dog Dogs by Jeff Kinney.
I'll be writing some about the titles we add to the library collection in future blog posts, so keep your eyes open for some of those.

Read On

No comments: