About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer reading - so far

Hiya,

I guess I haven't blogged since school let out for summer, I been on the road, travelling and generally having a good time, and I've been reading and collecting a long list of titles to be read when i have time.

Some of what I've read so far include : Finding Lubchenko, Beige, Le Tour, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, In The Land of the Lawn Weenies, (Graphic novels )- Burnout, Marvels, Life sucks, and Dead High Yearbook.

So the pile at my bedside is slowly decreasing, but every trip to the library adds a couple more. Maybe it's really staying about the same level.

Hope your summer is great so far.
Read On.

No comments: